- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JSM
- Model Number: S9-33/11KV-3150KVA
- Usage: Power
- Phase: Three
- Coil Structure: Toroidal
- Coil Number: three phase duplex winding
- Frequency:: 50HZ /60HZ
- Standard:: IEC60076
- Connection group:: Dyn11, Yyn0, Ynd11, or others
- Cooling:: ONAN/ ONAF/ OFAF
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1. Conventional packaging a. Wooden box b. Iron shelf 2. Special packaging: According to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||3~ 20 days|
Specifications1.25 years' manufacturing experience
2.Competitive price with 100% Cu winding
3.Production capacity:10,000,000 kVA per year
About Our Transformer:
1. Rated voltage: 6.3kV,10kV,11kV,13.2kV,13.8kV,15kV, 20KV, 22KV, 33KV,35KV
2. Rated power: 5kva ~ 25000kva
3. Stardard: IEC60076,GB1094-1996
4. Frequency: 50HZ /60HZ
5. Vector group: Dyn11, Yyn0, Ynd11, or others
6. Cooling: ONAN/ ONAF/ OFAF
7. Tap changer: 3 levels; 5 levels; 7 levels; 13 levels; 17 levels
8. Rating plate:: Yes (JSM brand or Customer brand)
9. Corrugated refrigeration panels: Yes ( Four sides of the transformer shell)
10. Parts: 1)Oil draining valve 2)Oil level indicator 3)Thermometer
About Our Company:
1. 25 years' manufacturing experience with three subsidiaries
2. Won tenders aboard
3. IEC 60076 & ISO certificate
4. OEM / ODM
5. Competitive price with 100% Cu winding
6. Production capacity: 10,000,000 kVA per year
ISO 1461: Hot dip galvanized coatings on fabricated iron and steel articles – Specifications and test methods.
IEC 60076: Power transformers.
IEC 60044: Instrument transformers.
IEC 60296: Specification for unused mineral insulating oil for transformers and switchgear.
IEC 60354: Loading guide for oil – immersed power transformers.
IEC 60214: Tap-changers - Part 1: Performance requirements and test methods, Part 2: Application guide.
IEC 60512: Connectors for electronic equipment.
ROUTINE TEST to IEC 60076 (to be done during acceptance testing at factory)
• Measurement of winding resistance
• Ratio test
• Vector group
• Separate source voltage withstand test
• Induced over-voltage
• Insulation resistance
• Oil leakage test on fully assembled transformer for 12 hours
• Measurement of impedance voltage
• Magnetic balance
• Measurement of no-load loss and current
• Measurement of load loss (at normal & extreme taps)
• Tests on on-load tap-changer
• Tests on on-load tap-changer remote control panel
• Efficiency at 50%, 75%, 100% loading at unity p.f and rated terminal voltage (Corrected to 75C)
• Lightning impulse withstand test
Type Tests to IEC 60076 (to be done during acceptance testing at factory)
• Temperature rise test – To be performed on one unit during acceptance testing.
Lightning Impulse Withstand Test is already listed under Routine Tests as per IEC 60076.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|